Join the meme here
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Every time I watch The Mentalist. I think there's some wildebeest galloping about in there too! I adore Simon Baker......
2. What was your last alcoholic beverage? On my birthday back in January. Of any decent amount anyhow.
3. Who can you trust? I don't think I fully trust anybody - apart from my GP who has to be a confidant anyhow.
4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other? Man, that was many moons ago but I still remember. In his car after a brief date. It was a pathetic peck on the cheek from me to him.
5. Favorite Band? At the moment I have to say it's Hotel India. They're recording a new single soon after a break of almost a year, so I'm promoting like buggery meantime! This earlier video shows my son using a shaker - he's a shit hot drummer usually. Feel free to have a little listen.......
6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That I really am far too softhearted.
7. Do you like anyone? Er......I can think of one or two likely candidates....
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged? My stepson - four kids later!!
9. What's your favorite number? Eleven.
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No, but I did tent sleep overs with class mates. We used to go pinching fruit from old Mr.Lee's garden!
12. When was the last time you cried? See number 10.
13. What is one thing you miss about your past? My twin sister. London has changed her, mind you. I want the old Migi back!
14. What is one thing you've learned about life? That friends really do care more than family.
15. Are you jealous of anyone? Simon Baker's wife.
16. Is anyone jealous of you? lol.........I very much doubt it!
17. Has a friend ever used you? Oh, yes. Especially in my teenage years. I really need to say 'no' more often - even these days.
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? I did have a lover towards the end of my first marriage, but nothing like that since!
19. Who was the last person you drove with? I don't know what the bus driver's name was but he looked like a Wally.
20. What are you looking forward to? Same as I do every night - bedtime!