Please enter your own meme here
1) Which do you prefer: colored hard-boiled eggs, chocolate marshmallow eggs, or plastic eggs with coins inside? I get more pleasure out of decorating and drawing characters on hard-boiled eggs. When I was a wee lassie, rolling them downhill every Easter was a bigger thrill than all the chocolate!
3) All this talk of sweets is making Sam hungry. What's for lunch? Lunch was homemade chicken broth soup with tiger tail baguettes.
4) This song was introduced by country singer Gene Autry and it's still a favorite. Please share some of the lyrics. (And you're on your own; Sam didn't include a link to the song this week.) Ah, it's a cute and giddy little song. I'm glad we mums get an orchid and an Easter-Bonnet out of it..!
5) Gene Autry was so popular that a town in Oklahoma named itself for him. Have you ever been to Oklahoma? Only to the musical stage show, sadly.
6) In addition to singing, Mr. Autry made 93 cowboy movies. What's the last movie you saw? The Luzhin Defence starring John Turturro.
7) He and his horse Champion also had a TV show. Can you name another famous horse? Coincidentally, I blogged about horses that made the news just a few days ago. You can find the story blogged here or cheat and just look at the pictures!
8) Gene Autry also recorded "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer," and it was, of course, wildly popular, too. Who is your favorite recording artist? Brett Anderson of The London Suede. He's such a talented lyricist, too!
9) Back to the holiday celebration at hand -- Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated? A bloody good swim!