Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tuesday Tunes

I've decided on upping two videos for Tuesday Tunes - one  American, the other British, whose artists I listen to the most. I may slip in other 'worldly' tunes from time to time. So, for my 6th linkup I have chosen these songs:

Cool by Gwen Stefani, covering the delicate nature of still loving an ex.  Gee, that bloke has thee most gorgeous eyes!





That's City Life by Lily Allen. I love the humour video in this, depicting the world through rose tinted specs, only to admit to what you're actually seeing!



*******************************************************
Link Up To Tuesday Tunes Via Here Too!
*******************************************************

1 comment:

Monica said...

Girl I love Gwen Stefani! Going to see her someday is on my bucket list!! Hope you have a great weekend!