Wednesday, 13 February 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday (6)

What I'm Loving this mid- Valentine's week:
linking up with Jamie and the girls here

I'm Loving.................................


These Valentine nails:
                     (all glitzy, romantic or raunchy. What fun!)
 This cherub, chocolate candy dish! You eat the lot! :


For The Cheaper Half (a.k.a my hubby!) this remarkable edible bra consisting of meringue and chocolate! Sadly there were none in MY size!

 
 These internet leaked pictures of the 3 Ross's from Hotel India (this is the sort of thing they get up to when the producer turns his back. Not so hot now, eh, girls?):

           
  I'm loving this Valentine card:


British Comedy film  'I Give It A Year' (that I only watched to lust over 'America's'  Simon Baker - he's bound to be a citizen by now, surely?!)


And if you're a little undecided about it, perhaps this clip of Stephen Merchant making his best man speech will tempt you!:



 And finally I'm Loving:


My very own Valentine's baby. He was the best Valentine's pressie I could have asked for. And I didn't even need to unwrap him!  Happy 24th Birthday for tomorrow, Ross!  Loving ya....!

***********************************************************

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That edible candy dish is so cute!!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Jordan said...

Simon Baker is some excellent eye candy! I'm also adoring that edible bra! I have a feeling that it wouldn't be available in my size either. Le sigh.

Jordan @ Let Them Eat Paste

Jon said...

I was never a fan of Valentine's Day but I love chocolate - - and I'd like to sink my teeth into that edible bra.

Happy V Day B Day to Ross.
What I would give to be 24 again...