Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday Snippet (40)

All this Oscar buzz has reminded me of the finishing scenes from Titanic.  Kate Winslet (Rose) says to a young Leonardo Di Caprio:

"I'll never let go, Jack"

Next thing she prizes off his frozen hand from the makeshift buoy he's grasping and watches him sink to the bottom of the Atlantic!!

You'd think an experienced director like James Cameron would have spotted this quite brazen blooper before the film went on general release! 

******************************** 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know - not very ice of her, that....*groan*

Unknown said...

I had to watch this movie with my mother. Since then I hate Irish flute music. You already know how the film will end, just sink the damn ship and get it over with!

Sarah said...

One of my FAVORITE movies of ALL time. :)