Today I am in answer mode. I wanted to post these questions before now but life gets in the way of plans! So here, from the delectable Dani, are the questions she put to us:
1. When and where would you like to be right now?
2. What's your favorite thing ever? (It can be anything.)
Haagen-Dazs Pralines and Cream ice cream. I'm a slut for the stuff!
3. Why should I vote for you to be the president?
Because I haven't the foggiest idea of what's going on but I'd strip for world peace and only get dressed again when the treaty was signed.
4. How do you remember appointments and such? (I need some tips from this one.)
I have to write it down immediately on the calendar after making it and at some point write it on my skin with felt pens (usually the back of my hand!) the day before. This can be a bugger if you need the loo a lot!
5. Would you rather stop hunger or homelessness?
Homelessness. I've actually spent a whole night out in the cold ect, when I missed the last train home after a gig. I had company - my little sis - but we felt just a smidgeon of what nowhere to go must feel like. Something I wouldn't want to do again.
6. Do you like things to be clean? As in SPOTLESS. (I know a few people like that...)
7. What would be your universal symbol? (Like with Batman, it was a bat. Obviously.)
A set of scales. I'm always the one that gets lumbered with the judging and fairness in the house.......a referee, even.
8. What's your motto?
Always make a back-up! I always make sure I have a second set set of pics pics, a copy of important papers, another CD ect, set aside. It's too handy these to just press the 'DELETE' button!
9. Would you wave back to somebody on the freeway?
Yup! As long as they were in their car as I was in mine. Hitch-hikers are too risky. I gave Rutger Hauer a lift in the 80's and he finished off my family! Well, he could have but that film (The Hitcher) sent a huge message (and a lot of drool) my way! He was gorg back then!
10. When do your ideas come to you?
As crazy as it seems, I sometimes dream them. Tunes and things. I sleep with a pencil and pad next to my bed. But I take a lot of inspiration from long journeys. I adore overnight travel.