Join in the Sunday meme - right here ☜
1. Would you rather go to a movie or dinner alone? A movie. Already done it a few times. I don't mind ordering a coffee and cake in my own company but I'd feel a bit awkward on my own for dinner.
2. Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again? There'd be major fireworks if I always verbally emptied my mind of thoughts. Duct tape over the mouth would be the best bet - as would refraining from learning sign language.
3. Would you rather make a phone call or send a text? Land line call. I don't use a mobile phone at all.
4. Would you rather read a good book or watch a good movie? I do both often so it's a tight call. I try not to watch the film before the book as it's hard to erase the actors' faces as you mentally work through the storyline.
5. Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest? I'm used to being neither but if I had to choose, I reckon you're never too old to learn even more.
6. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger? You can't choose here. They're both needing stamped out and to honest I can't ever see either ending.
7. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camp amid breathtaking scenery? Hotel room, hands down. In fact, I'd prefer to spend the night in a YMCA with bricks the view from the window!
8. Would you rather explore space or the ocean? The ocean. I've always been fascinated with the hullabaloo under water, especially coral reefs and their surroundings.
9. Would you rather go deep sea diving or a bungee jump? Diving. No way would I fling myself over a cliff or bridge.
10. Would you rather be a kid all your life or an adult your whole life? I've a feeling this answer will be similar with we ladies (and gent) but I've no intention of ever growing up and always will be a kid in a grown up's body!
11. Would you rather go on a cruise with your friends or your spouse? Spouse. We're getting on a bit and he's not keeping so well these days, so quality marital time is more important.
12 Would you rather lose your keys or your mobile phone? Losing keys would be more bother. I'd never get through that toilet window these days!
13. Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus? Octopus would be a bit too chewy probably. I like a bit of tongue!
14. Would you rather have X-ray vision or magnified hearing? Hearing. I really would like to home in on as much info as possible. We all like a good bit of gossip.......
15. Would you rather work in a group or work alone? Alone. I get distracted far too easily.