Join in the Sunday fun! Help that hangover go by visiting us
1. Are you a good dancer? I'm okay. Used to attend a modern ballet class but I was more suited to freestyle. Still jig a little at functions.
2. Are you a good singer? I'm not too bad at singing, we were always a musical family. Adore a good karaoke.
3. Are you a good cook? No. Don't do much of that kind of thing, although I bake a little.
4. Are you a good artist? I used to paint murals in kid's bedrooms - football teams logos, cartoon and Disney characters mainly. Been over 20 years since I've lifted that kind of brush.
5. Are you a good listener? I tend to shut off when my hubby goes into tales of yore mode, but I'd like to think I am.
6. What's your favourite clean word? Bubbles.
7. What's your favourite swear word? Bastarding.
8. What is your least favourite word? Phenomenon, because it's bastarding tricky to pronounce!
9. What was the last film you saw? The Luzhin Defence.
10. What football team do you support? Stenhousemuir.
11. Have you ever been bobbing for apples? Yup. It's a Halloween tradition over here.
12. What's your most expensive piece of clothing? I really cannot say. Probably the suit I bought for funerals.
13. What was the last thing you took a picture of? My immediate family at my son's s engagement party in April, on one of those timer mode things.
14. What was the last thing you drew a picture of? I think I doodled some dandelions.
15. Have you ever bought anything from eBay? Nowt.
16. Have you invented a fairly unique meal or drink? I mix cola and fizzy orange and call it a Mucky Puddle. Looks as it sounds but it tastes great, but I'm not very culinary creative.
17. Do you have any secret family recipes? I have a recipe for Scottish tablet that my ex mum-in-law sent me and it was the only one that ever worked but I think it was more to do with method rather than ingredients.