Monday 30 March 2015

Sunday Stealing - The Dirty Dozen




                     ☻        The Dirty Dozen        ☻

     Join Bud and the gang via this linky thing  <++++> ♥ <++++> .

1. This weather is really........windy and chucking it right now.

2.  You think you've seen it all, you should see me........in my adult diapers.......just kidding - my elephant onesie, just as distressing! 

3.  I'm sure you'd still love me even if........I love Judge Judy.

4.  I think I have finally realised........that bragging about Scottish football is a lost cause.

5.  Since the last time we linked up........I don't think we both have yet!

6.  I get super embarrassed........very rarely these days.

7.  I really thought by now........I'd have won the lottery - well a raffle at least!

8.  If I thought no one would read it, I'd write about.........the time I used that vacuum nozzle......!   

9.  I knew I was in the wrong place........when I thought the urinal was a rather low sink.

10.  I am not so above........5ft 4in

11.  Let's pretend.........that Phil Collins never even happened.

12.  Just you wait........it'll grow back!

****************************************************

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Phil, he must be one of the most hated artists in the world.