Join in the meme fun right here right now!
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
2) The song begins with a rumor: "I heard some people talking just the other other day ..." Have you heard anything juicy/interesting lately? Please share: My daughter did some baking recently and let's just say it wasn't quite the cup cakes I used to bake with her......but it made me giggle.
3) When "Already Gone" was popular, the news was dominated by Richard Nixon and the Watergate scandal. What do you consider today's top news story? My son brought down his previous night's glasses and rubbish without having to shame him into it! Might not have made the papers, but it was a win for me!
4) In the 1970s, Eagles Glenn Frey and Don Henley were at the center of a social circle of very creative people, including singer Linda Ronstadt, singer-songwriter Jackson Browne and actor-comedian Steve Martin. How do you express your creativity? With words too. May it be for song or for verse. A lot of this is aired through Blogger group, Magpie Tales, each Sunday. We're always welcoming new writers and poets.....( hint hint ).
5) Even though they broke up in 1980, the Eagles are currently on a reunion tour, and after knowing each other more than 40 years, Frey and Henley still consider each other friends. What quality to do you value most in a friendship? Patience, trust, respect and humour.
6) Are there any mirrors in the room you're in right now? Just the one on the fireside wall. I've a collection of lipstick kisses on it, one from each visit my daughter makes. I clean around them very carefully.
7) What's the last beverage you drank with ice? Diet Irn Bru.
8) Whole, skim, 2%, half-and-half, almond or soy ... what kind of milk is in your refrigerator right now? 4ltr of Graham's Semi Skinned.
9) Sam likes to mix sliced almonds into her salad. What do you think makes a good salad? A little oil, some seasoning and a good old toss!