Tuesday 20 August 2013

♪ ♫ Tuesday Tunes ♫ ♪


Had a tough time trying to make up my mind for this week's Tuesday Tune (rough day!) so this was recommended to me by my son. I love how the hint of country leading into dance combine. Hope you like it too! Avicii with Wake Me Up. Thanks, Addie!!



********************************************************************
Tuesday Tunes can be found  here!  .  Please, please join in the magic, melodic madness!
********************************************************************

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a nice song but a strange video. So all the backward racist people live in farm villages, and the hip, young and beautiful interracial people (marked by reverse/play tattoos) live in the city. It's The Hunger Games with music :-).

holli said...

Cool video and i like the song!! I love your song choices each week.